Healthcare IoT devices have revolutionized the way medical care is delivered, but they also present a significant cybersecurity risk. That’s why Cylera, a leading healthcare IoT cybersecurity company, is attending the HIMSS23 Conference, April 17th -21st in Chicago at booth 4330. Visit us to learn how our platform can help secure your healthcare organization against the growing amount of cyber threats.
Who We Are
At Cylera, our mission is to protect the healthcare industry from cyber-attacks by securing IoT devices. Our team of experts has a deep understanding of the unique challenges that healthcare organizations face when it comes to securing their connected devices. Build with hospitals for hospitals, we have developed a platform that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide:
- Real-time device visibility, characterization & categorization
- Continuous vulnerability assessment & risk scoring
- Vulnerability management playbooks & Network segmentation policy generation
- Identification of in-flight attacks with real-time behavioral analysis & IoC threat detection
Visit Us at the Cyber Command Center
As a healthcare IoT cybersecurity company, we are dedicated to securing medical devices and protecting patient data. Join us at Booth #4330, where we will showcase our innovative solutions that address the unique challenges healthcare organizations face.
By visiting our booth, you can:
- Speak with cybersecurity experts on the state of healthcare security.
- Discuss your organization’s specific security needs & challenges and get expert insight.
- Learn more about our cutting-edge cybersecurity solution for IoT and medical devices, ensuring your patient data remains safe & confidential.
- Get a firsthand look at our platform and take a live demo to see it in action.
- Pick up valuable resources, including case studies.
Don’t forget to drop by our booth and pick up a custom-designed Cylera Cyber T-shirt! Their back by popular demand and this year we will have all new custom designs~
Hear From An Expert
To help address this challenge, Cylera is offering a presentation featuring our VP of Solutions and Security Services, Ryan Gonzales, who will share critical insights into the evolving tactics of attackers and the vulnerabilities of Healthcare IoT.
This talk is designed to help attendees understand how to protect their organizations from current threats and learn about the cutting-edge capabilities that Cylera offers for maximum protection. Don’t miss this opportunity to understand healthcare IoT cybersecurity better and learn how to secure your organization’s critical assets. Join us for this informative session and take a step towards better protecting your organization’s sensitive data.
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 18th, 1:45 – 2:05 PM, Theater B
Meet with Us Today!
Don’t miss this chance to learn about the latest advances in healthcare IoT cybersecurity. Click HERE to schedule a meeting with the Cylera team prior to HIMSS23. We look forward to seeing you there!
Benefits from a 1-to-1 Personal Meeting
- Discuss specific IoT and medical device security concerns you face in your organization.
- Receive expert guidance and insight into the unique challenges that healthcare organizations face & how to overcome those challenges.
- Hand-on-experience with Cylera’s Platform with a personalized demo that caters to your organization’s specific needs and challenges.